We commit to protect your personal information online and we will only collect, store, and use your personal data for specific purposes.
You may contact us with any privacy questions or concerns or to review the personal information that you have provided to us and request any required corrections.
If you would like to unsubscribe and no longer wish to receive any correspondence (e-mails, post, or other communications) from us then please unsubscribe.
Anyone who registers on our website, either as a customer or a seller, is asked for personal information such as name, e-mail address, postal address and contact details. A record of this information is kept to identify registered users when returning to the website and to pass on the required details to sellers when making an order. Order history details and any e-mail correspondence you send us, are kept by us for future reference. We do not store credit card details.
All the information collected through our website or correspondence is only used for the following purposes:
- Passing the required order details to doctorcare.com.cy health professionals so they can further process your requests and/or bookings.
- Examining customer preferences and habits that help us improve the planning and management of our website.
- Technical administration of our website
- Informing you about our services, news and offers.
- Informing you for offers, news and products or services from our sellers on our site.
- We may advert or market our services through other platforms on the internet. (e.g. Facebook) using your Name and e-mail address
- Verifying your details when making a payment
In the following circumstances, we may share some of your data with others:
- Research companies may be provided with your contact details to survey our services.
- We shall provide any data or network activity details that we have in our position, if the police or a regulatory or government authority requests us for any reason or investigation.
We do not share your details with third parties for any other reason or purpose than the ones mentioned above.
Communications between you and our sellers may be monitored or recorded by us to ensure that your orders are managed by our sellers according to our terms and conditions and in an appropriate way.
By visiting or using our website you agree that your data may be transferred internationally as the internet is a global network. Any information exchanged between you and us is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. We take precautions to protect your information although we will not be responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information. Information concerning personal identification is only given by us to our employees, sellers and subcontractors that will use the information for the purposes of serving your orders according to our terms and conditions.
Any information you transmit to us, you do so at your own risk as we cannot warrant the security of any information although we take any reasonable precautions to ensure security on our systems.
- Sell, disclose, transfer or permit access to any third party, the personal data of any user that is passed to them by any transaction though our website.
- Send to any of our users any non-electronic direct-mail marketing
- Send to any of our users any electronic communication that is not strictly necessary to complete any patient’s transactions or respond to any patient enquiries.
- Use any other domain name when communicating with a com.cy customer or user.
- Communicate any unrequested material to any com.cy user.
Cookies are required for our website to be fully functional. Cookies enable us to automatically log you in, remember your preferences and keep booking selections. Cookies do not store information such as name, address or payment details.
Any data collected through cookies are used entirely for upgrading your browsing experience to our website and these data will not be shared or traded otherwise. You will be not able to create a booking request or purchase any item if your browser does not allow our cookies.
Cookies may be added to your browser by some of our third-party partners to collect data that is never to be shared or sold on to other third parties. Our third-parties partners include:
- Google Analytics that collect anonymous customer data on our website user usage.
- Social media plugins that may be used to communicate our services or products to social networks.