Accepting the Terms
Updates on these Terms, any documents related to them and any other aspect of the Service will be notified to registered users or guests (You-User) by uploading them on the Site, thus You are advised to review these terms frequently for changes. If You do not agree with the modified Terms You should discontinue the use of Our Site and Services.
All registered users or guest shall read carefully these Terms before using Our Site. By using the Site You agree to be bound by these terms. If You do not agree to any of these Terms, please do not use Our Site, Services or any part of them.
The Services are operated under the Business Name of ‘D.C. Doctorcare Online’ (‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’). The ‘D.C. Doctorcare Online’ Business Name is owned by INTEGRALE CREATIONS LTD, a company registered in Cyprus with a company registration number: HE 401251. Registered office address: Vyzantiou 52A, 2064 Strovolos, Nicosia – Cyprus.
User Account Registration and Usage
- The User registers through the completion of the online registration form where all provided names and information shall be accurate and correct.
- You will not create more than one personal account, or create account for others, or create account by providing false information.
- You will not allow others to access Your account; or share Your login information; or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Your account information should be kept up to date.
- The User is responsible for its individual account credentials-control and access to its personal account at DoctorCare; and DoctorCare is not liable if for any reason and at any time a part or all the information/content presented in Our website is not accessible or available to the User.
- Any piece of information which is part of Our security procedures, either chosen by You or provided by Us (i.e. user identification code and password) must be treated as confidential and You must not disclose it to any third party.
Appointment or Service Reservation
- Upon deciding of making a reservation of an appointment or service on DoctorCare.com.cy the resulting contract is between You and the Medical Professional. The contract formed shall compromise of these Terms, the email confirmation of your reservation and the applicable details on the medical professional service page and You agree to be bound by all such provisions.
- These Terms, the email confirmation and the applicable details on the medical professional service page related to the order must be carefully reviewed by the User. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and the email confirmation of the reservation or the applicable details on the medical professional service page, these Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
- Users’ shall not apply for appointment or service reservation with medical professionals which do not wish to attend. If a User wishes to cancel an appointment or service reservation, they shall notify and cancel the booking as soon as possible.
- When a User applies for appointment or service reservation with a Medical professional, the Medical Professional is responsible for the acceptance of the appointment or service reservation. We are not liable for the tactics, medical methods or treatments that the Medical Professional is to follow and We cannot control the appointment or service charges that the Medical Professional is willing to charge. It is to the User’s discretion whether to accept or reject the offer made by the Medical Professional in terms of cost and the services provided.
- The Users are fully responsible to settle all the expenses resulting from services provided by the Medical Professionals.
- DoctorCare cannot control, warrant or guarantee the availability of a medical professional at any time and is not liable or has any responsibility for cancelations or incomplete appointments with medical professionals or has any responsibility for any potential damage or loss arising for the User by such an event.
- All the information and data provided by Medical Professionals should be exact, accurate, truthful and honest.
Submitting Rating, Feedback, or Opinion
- Only registered users who have booked an appointment or service reservation through our platform are eligible to submit a rating about the doctor, dentist, practice, hospital, pharmacy, care home, service or medicine after their visit.
- You will use the rating system or any feedback fairly and honestly, giving a balanced and truthful indication of your own personal experience based on opinions that you genuinely hold. The submitted ratings will be visible on the individual profiles of the professionals on Our website along with the first name of the reviewer.
- Ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale (with 1 the lowest and 5 the highest rating) and are not based on the practices or the treatments of the medical professionals but as to their communication, quality of service and professionalism.
- Ratings reflect the personal opinion of the reviewer and are presented for informative reasons thus viewers should not be based on them.
- DoctorCare is not liable for any inappropriate rating or feedback and has the right to remove any rating or feedback at any time and at its own discretion.
Informational Articles and Published Content
- Occasionally We may post informational articles regarding medical either written by Our team or by some of the medical professionals that we cooperate. All the information presented in presentations and articles in Our site are to be used for advice purposes only and should not be used as a substitute to medical diagnose, treatment or medical examination and advice by specialized medical professionals.
- A patient shall not postpone, delay or avoid an examination by a medical professional as a result of an informational article written in Our website.
- In cases of medical emergency call 112/199 or contact directly your personal practitioner.
- You use the information provided by Doctrocare at your own responsibility and none of the information provided should be taken as medical advice, diagnose or medical treatment.
- DoctorCare cannot control or verify that all the content presented either written by Us or by other authors or editors in Our Website is correct and/or accurate.
- Our Website may contain medical or sexual content. If the User-Guest finds any of the content disrespectful, the User-Guest may terminate its use to Our Website.
Access to Our Service
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services We provide through the Site without notice and We are not liable if for any reason any of the Services are not available at any time or period.
- Access to any or all Our Services may be restricted to registered users at any period.
- We are eligible of disabling any user account or account information, at any time, if in Our opinion You failed to comply with any of part of Our Terms.
- The User makes use of the information presented and the Website content at its own responsibility and DoctorCare is not liable if for any reason a damage, loss, delay, or interruption occurs to the Website data or content.
- Any access or use of the Site and its services is intended only for people who are 18 and older. Any access or use of the site by people under 18 years old is described as unauthorised and unlicensed breaching the present terms. If you have not completed your 18 year of age please stop using the Site immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof are owned or are licensed by Us.
- You will not attempt to derive source code from any part of the Service by any means (i.e. adapting, modifying, translating, disassembling).
- All content of the Site and/or Service should not be extracted or otherwise used for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission to do so from Us or Our licensors.
- Medical Professionals are expected to respect the intellectual property of others as We do. If for any reason You believe that We or the Medical Professionals have infringed your intellectual property rights, please contact Us. If it comes to your perception that Our property rights have been violated, please contact Us.
- Any interception and/ or publishing of either data or personal data without the written consent of the Medical Professional or DoctorCare.com.cy is considered an illegal act in which the applicable Cyprus/European laws will be applied.
- You may not use the ‘’DoctorCare’’ brand name for any reason without obtaining written permission from Us.
Breaches of these Terms
- DoctorCare has the right and at its own discretion:
a) to record and collect all the communications between all the listed medical professionals and the patients/users or guests;
b) to examine any complaint resulting from any behaviour and/ or conversation that does not comply with the present terms and conditions, and to take appropriate measures to withdraw or to demand the withdrawal of such acts;
c) to withdraw any conversations, communications, information or data that are offensive, illegal, disturbing and or do not comply with the present terms and conditions;
d) to delete registered users that do not comply with the present terms and conditions;
- DoctorCare reserves the right to suspend any rating, review, feedback, information or service at any time without any notice.
- DoctorCare may monitor any material posted or otherwise available to this Site and any review or feedback, although it is not obligated to do so.
- DoctorCare at its own discretion may delete and/ or edit to any rating or material to be posted on the Site or submitted by any other means to the Site.
- When DoctorCare believes at its own discretion that there has been a breach of any of these terms the following actions may be taken:
- Withdrawal of access to the site without any notice (either permanently or temporary)
- Removal of any rating or material posted or submitted to the Site
- Issue warning letters or emails informing about refused or edited ratings, feedbacks, reviews or other postings
- Taking legal actions against you and instigation legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from a breach
- Disclosing all the required information to law enforcement authorities or any other authorities when asked to for unlawful or illegal acts.
DoctorCare may take any appropriate/ suitable action if a breach of these terms occurs which may not be included in the above described.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Non of the information or data obtained from the Site or its services by users or guests shall form any obligation or warranty for Us that is not included in the present terms and conditions.
We disclaim responsibility for any harm (including physical and economical) resulting from your use of any part of the Service to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties.
Limitation of Liability
- com.cy does not assume any responsibility for content or information posted by Users or Medical Professionals. The opinions expressed are theirs, except where specifically stated to be the opinion of DoctorCare.com.cy.
- com.cy does not give any warranty that any content or information on the Site is accurate, complete and up to date and is not liable for any loss or damage caused by them. The use of the website content and information is at your own risk.
- com.cy reserves the right to change the membership price when the contract agreement ends.
- com.cy may be temporarily unavailable from time to time without any prior notice for maintenance or other reasons.
- The material content and information of the Site may be changed from time to time without any prior notice.
- com.cy will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use, inability to use, or the use of any material or information on this Site.
- com.cy will not be liable (direct or indirect) for any loss of profits, business, contracts, opportunity, savings, goodwill, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of employees, loss of use, loss or spoiling of data.
- com.cy will not be liable for any indirect loss, even if DoctorCare.com.cy had been advised of, or knew of, the likelihood of that loss or type of loss arising.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits DoctorCare.com.cy liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DoctorCare.com.cy, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Each person who posts a rating or any other material or information on this Site (either directly or through a link) or who submits any review or feedback to DoctorCare.com.cy (whether directly or through any hospital, practice, care home or pharmacy) will indemnify DoctorCare.com.cy and keep fully indemnified against all and any claims made by any third party against DoctorCare.com.cy that arise in connection with any rating, review, feedback and other material or information posted or submitted by that person, including any and all costs, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred by DoctorCare.com.cy in connection with defending or settling that claim.
Contracts Between Medical Professionals & Users/ Patients
Each appointment or service reservation by the User is considered an offer to purchase the services specified within it and it is subject to the Present Terms and Conditions and the applicable details on the service reservation page.
An order cannot be considered as accepted by the Medical Professional before ‘’we’’ (the commercial agent of the seller) issue an email acknowledgement of order.
The contract formed between the Medical Professional and the User will only be applicable for the specific services notified in the email acknowledgement of the specific reservation.
Refusal of appointment or service reservation
At any time and for any reason, at Our sole discretion, We may refuse to process any appointment or service reservation to anyone and We will not be liable to the Patient/ User or any third party for refusing, unwinding or suspending any appointment or service reservation even after processing has started.
Links to the home page of Our Site can be established as long as they are created legally and fairly and do not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it. Links to the home page of Our Site that suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists are not permitted. We reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause or breach of these Customer Terms and We are liable to take any appropriate action permitted by law.
Linking to Our website is only permitted for Our home page and Our Site must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw the linking permission at any time.
Links provided in the Site to other websites are for informational purposes only. The use of these links directs the user outside Our Site. These third party websites are not reviewed by Us and are beyond Our control. Thus, We do not endorse or make any representations about them, their represented material, or for any results obtained through them. Any decision to access any of the third party websites linked to Our Site is performed entirely at your own risk. No responsibility or liability is to be accepted by Us for any third party websites or for any loss or damage resulting from their use.
Technologically Malicious and Harmful Material
The introduction of technologically malicious and/or harmful material (i.e. viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs) is not permitted on Our Site or any part of Our Service.
Attempts to gain unauthorized access to Our Site, the server on which the Site is stored on any other server, computer or database connected to Our Site is not permitted. Attacks to Our Site via a denial-of-service or a distributed denial-of-service attack are not permitted.
Any such breach will be reported by Us and to the relevant law enforcement authorities. In such event We will disclose the user identity to those authorities as a part of Our co-operation and the specific user’s right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
- The entire agreement between You and Us is described by the present Customer Terms and any other documents expressly referred within them. The present Customer Terms supersede and extinguish any other agreements and understandings between us, either written or oral.
- Neither of us shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty that is not set out in the present Terms and Conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent representation stated in the present Terms and Conditions.
- Only expressly stated waivers which are communicated to You in written form shall be effective.
- If a competent authority determines that any of the customer terms and conditions is invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such term or condition is severed while all the remainder terms and conditions continue to be in full force and effect.
- In the case where We or the medical professionals are prevented or delayed in the execution of Our/their obligations for reasons beyond our reasonable control, Our/their obligations are to be postponed until the circumferences allow Us/them to procced.
- No provision of these Customer Terms shall be enforceable by any third party.
- A delay, neglect or failure of Us in enforcing any of these Terms shall not and will not be deemed to be a waiver.
- These terms are governed by the Cyprus/European Law, thus all the Users and Medical Professionals agree that all their acts through the Site are to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Cyprus.
- com.cy may discontinue your account if your use of our services is contrary to public policy or morality.
- com.cy will notify you for the discontinuance of your account; however DoctorCare.com.cy is not liable or responsible for the discontinuance itself.
- Should you deactivate your account, our agreement is terminated.
Feedback and Recommendations
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback and recommendations so please do not hesitate to contact Us. If You have any complaint about an appointment or service reservation, please contact the Medical Professional directly. If You have an issue that cannot be solved by contacting the Medical Professional directly and you wish to report it to Us, please contact us.
SUBSCRIPTION POLICY FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
When a medical professional is activated and logged in there is a subscription section where the user can see the available subscription packages and the cost for each package including the 19% VAT. All prices shall be shown and payed in Euro currency. You accept that banks may charge you additional fees for certain transactions.
Subscription Payment Methods
Subscription package purchases can be paid using debit or credit card through bank transfer, our online payment facility or using Paypal. Payments are made at once according to the selected package, without installments. Card and Paypal online payments are redirected to the PayPal Holdings, Inc. website and are subject to the online securities offered by the PayPal Holdings, Inc. online payments company.
Change of Fees
DoctorCare.com.cy reserves the right to change the fees and benefits of subscription packages at any time without prior notification or limitation. The new fees do not have any retroactive effect on the existing subscriptions.
Change of Package
Healthcare providers can upgrade their packages at any time, paying the difference between the old and the new fee.
Under no circumstances does DoctorCare.com.cy refund healthcare providers once their subscription package is activated or degraded to a less expensive package.
All the information hosted in our website is provided by the doctors and should be exact, objective and informational to the public with the only aim to ease the appointment booking procedure. The information provided by the doctors who are members of the Pancyprian Doctors Association must make sure that their provided information to Us complies with the Medical Professional Practice Deontology Regulations 1991 (Κανονισμοί Ιατρικής Επαγγελματικής Δεοντολογίας του 1991) and specifically chapter 6.
Doctorcare only provides the ability to host a personal website profile for the doctors or medical professionals for the sole purpose to provide a communication medium between doctors and patients without any responsibility on the cost and the services provided.
Doctorcare does not advertise doctors or medical professionals nor their abilities or provided services in any way but only provides factual information aiming to solely inform the public while providing a range of communication tools.